Sunday, June 29, 2008

Waiting stinks!!

So we're waiting patiently for someone to call us.
To let us know if we got an official offer.
To find out what the offer may be.
Hubby is working all day today.
I hate waiting.
I think that is why I am almost always late.

*** HOLD ON PHONE RINGING.....IT'S HUBBY***

Are you ready for this??????????
We got two offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both people who came yesterday, are making offers.
Holy Crap!!!
I gotta pack!!

I guess lowering the price worked.....

Kinda sad, this was our first place together, our first place away from the parents. Almost 9yrs.
Good things to come. But still a bit sad!

WOW..............................................................................

6 comments:

Robyn said...

WHOO HOO! I'm so excited for you. I hold one of the 2 go through.

Tabitha said...

That is great news ~ I have had my fingers crossed for you ~ so that must have worked ha ha!!!
Hope it all goes through ~
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXXX

Chele76 said...

freaking AWESOME :)

Bekah said...

congrats to you!

you will take away som many awesome memories and make so many new ones in a new place!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

TL said...

I was at my mom's house today (4 hours away) and I drove through our old neighborhood to show my son the house I grew up in and then on the way home we drove through our old neighborhood where we lived for 6 years after we were first married. It's crazy how the memories just begin to flow, kinda fun! Glad you got 2 offers, that's exciting!

Anonymous said...

WHOA! That's awesome! You must feel SO relieved! Country, here you come!