Friday, June 13, 2008

Fingers Crossed

Today we have 2 showings. We had one scheduled for 6:30-7:00 & now we have another for 5:00pm. I sure hope we get a bite. I wanna move to my house with a yard. I am tired of cleaning up my house like a crazy person every time someone is coming. Making sure that everything is squeaky clean and shiny. I am tired of chasing my cats around the house trying to get them into the cat carrier and then finding some random place to waste some time. Tonight I will have to be gone from 4:45pm til about 7:15-7:30pm....Too much time. I would go to the mall, but I won't leave my kitties here, I don't trust that the Realtors won't let them outside. UGH, keep your fingers crossed and wish us luck-I sure hope someone tonight will love our home. Heck, they can just like it, enough to BUY IT!!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hey! Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog earlier this week!
I wish you lots of luck with your sale :)
BTW, your little girl is adorable!

Chele76 said...

sending selling MOJO your way!!!!!

Robyn said...

GOOD LUCK!! A yard is a beautiful thing.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I hope the showings went well!