Monday, June 23, 2008

Holy cow

So you all remember my saga with running out of gas and finally getting on the boat. Well check out this article and you'll know why I am having nightmares. I am sure it was truly just an accident. The boat's captain is a nice man and the boat goes literally about 2mph. The weather was crazy here in the 'city' that day-lost power in the mall while the storm went through. I can just imagine how it might have been out in the 'country' that day. But none the less, I can't even imagine how it might have been if we were on the boat when it happened. Thank God it wasn't the case. Just glad everyone was ok. Can you believe it?

5 comments:

A Day in My Life said...

That's crazy.

Robyn said...

Scary stuff.

Anonymous said...

yucko!! that lake has the murkiest water too... glad everyones ok.

Tabitha said...

Thank goodness you were not on it!! That is very scarey!
Hugs ~ Tabitha XX

Heather said...

jeez for capsizing in a boat and then having to go to Charlotte Hungerford for treatment. I am thinking the second part is really the worst of it all!
when you do move out here please DO NOT GO TO CHARLOTTE HUNGERFORD!