Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So she thinks she can dance??

Emily is officially signed up to start dance classes in September. She is quite the excited littel girl. She has been practicing for months with her little tutu and leotard (discount store finds) and her little silver ballerina flats (she believes they are really ballet shoes). She has been telling people for the longest time that she takes ballet classes and knows how to dance. I just hope she doesn't walk into her class and tell the teacher "I already knows how to dance, watch this". I guess I should just get used to it, because I'll bet fifty she'll do it.

6 comments:

Marmarbug said...

Hi there! Glad to know I am not alone in the husband escapades!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!! :)

Robyn said...

That should be so much fun. My friends daughter is in dance and loves it.

TL said...

I love to dance and when I was in high school I taught 5-6 year olds dance. It was so much fun and the little girls like yours that say such funny things were always my favorite! I was blessed with 3 boys so the only dance I can get them to do is the chicken dance! :) That will be so fun!

Tabitha said...

My daughter has been at tap and ballet classes for a year now and she loves it!! I am sure your little girl will love it to!! Can't wait to hear how she gets on!
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXX

Chele76 said...

I wish I still had my old costumes! I gave them to Ariel a few years ago... even my origional white and silver ballet one. I love that one ;-)

A Day in My Life said...

I can't wait to see her dance in a recital. She'll be so cute.