Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer is here....

Well today was Emily's FIRST last day of school. Summer has officially started for us. I can't believe how much she has changed, grown up and learned over the past 9months. I am so glad I sent her early, she truly enjoyed it. As I enjoyed meeting some new people, some great Teachers and wonderful Moms that have become good friends. I look forward to September after some fun this summer with Emily.




Emily's first day of preschool. Proudly wearing her big girl back pack and showing off her first homework project, a picture of a Dinosaur.



And here she is 9 months later, so grown up. I can't believe the difference in her. I love her so much!!

We started a tradition, on her first day of school we had ice cream after school at Gooseboro (a restaurant where hubby spends his Sundays during the summer months) and today we had lunch at the 'Goose' after school. It was nice, our friends own the restaurant so it was nice for them to see Emily too and chat a bit. A nice day overall. Hubby had day off to boot-woo hoo!!!

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

ow - it looks like she's grown 3-4 inches!!!!

Robyn said...

I was thinking the same thing as Chele. Amazing isn't it. I'm sure the Ice cream was great too.

Julie said...

isn't crazy chele, you see her all the time- but seeing these similar pics together- shows how much she has changed...crazy!!!

Time for another, perhaps????

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks so "grown up" in that second pic compared to the first!!! :-) Too sweet!