Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 1/2 more days...

of my first week counting my WW pts. I feel like nothing has happend...hopefully I will see a change on my scale Monday. I also hope this weekend is easy-Emily has a birthday party on Saturday & Sunday we have a party for my aunt's 50th and Chele's birthday. I am on cake duty. Making a carrot cake for my Aunt's over the hill cake. Making something on the light side for Chele-so i guess I will join her. My mom is making a favorite salad of mine. My in-laws make this and it is soooooooooooo good, my brother calls it 'heart attack salad'. It is a cold broccoli salad, with cheese, bacon, red onion and a sweet mayo dressing- it is sooooooooo good. I should put it through the WW recipe builder and see how many points it is.

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hi there, Just thought I would pop over and say hello and thank you for the nice comment you left on my Blog. I hope you will pop over and visit it again soon,
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XX

PS ~ I know what you mean about High School Musical, once you have heard the songs a thousand times, you can't help singing along too !!

A Day in My Life said...

The heart attack salad sounds soooo good. Could you email me the recipe? It sounds like it would be South Beach friendly.

Chele76 said...

I like to refer to is as "death by broccoli" lol ;-)

Robyn said...

Everyone seems to be doing WW, maybe i should try it.

Flea said...

Stay awaaaaaay from the favorite salad *waving hypnotic fingers*

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a fun busy weekend planned! You will do great, following your points!