Friday, June 27, 2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!


I bought this last time I went grocery shopping. I love body wash vs. a bar soap, I feel cleaner!! Well this brand and fragrance is AWESOME, after you shower you feel moisturized, you smell pretty and even the shower and your bathroom smell pretty for a LONG time. It's a body wash, moisturizer and air freshener all in one-LOL. Right now if you go to Colgate's website there is a $1 off coupon so you can try it too!!! If you like body wash, you'll love this!!!!
Plus it's purple and I LOVE purple!!!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Wow that sounds really lovely ~ I have never seen it here in the UK, but maybe we will get it here oneday!!
Hugs Tabitha XXX

Chele76 said...

I think that's the best reason to buy it.... because it's purple.

Just like why I bought my phone. Not that it was reliable, or got good reviews... because it's RED :)