Monday, June 9, 2008

'photo shoot'







Here are a few photos from our 'photo shoot', you can see her right side it a bit layered from her cut. I think these pics are so funny, because she rarely sits for a good pic anymore. And I have to say, when decorating her room while I was pregnant, I never knew that the pink I picked for her walls would make such a good backround for photos. Some of the best pics I have are in her room.
She looks so grown up in these pics, so sad to see my baby is growing up. She's a little girl now :(

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Her hair came out so adorable! Very cute & fun for a little girl. And I bet it will be nice & cool for Summer!

Chele76 said...

*love* the 'do!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photo shoot! LOVE the hair! (just don't tell her that or she might get the inclination to do it again LOL)

Robyn said...

I love the hair cut. She is a sweetie. Great shots.