Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Flea from Flea's world has tagged me for a meme!
I am so new to Blogging this is the first meme I have tried to do so don't laugh if I do it wrong, I feel so silly. I was tagged when I first started blogging by April, but I really didn't know what to do (sorry April) maybe I'll look back and do it after this one-if I survive. LOL

Eight Things I Have a Passion For:
1. My Family- Emily & Jim
2. My furry family- Sebastian & Willow
3. Arts & Crafts-sewing,scrap booking,card making,collages-anything creative.
4. Photography-I would love to learn more,make money doing it,get 2 new cameras
5. Reading for fun or for learning
6. Exploring or driving around (especially in the 'country', my soon to be home)
7. TV & Tivo
8. all things Vera Bradley

Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
1. Have another baby
2. Go on a real vacation as a family
3. Be financially settled, no stress
4. Finish college
5. See Emily graduate from College, fall in love, marry, become a Mom.
6. Go to Alaska
7. Go to Australia
8. Go to Hawaii


Eight Things I Say a Lot:
1. I'd like a medium blueberry iced coffee light one splenda- LOL
2. What the 'hake'
3. Holy 'Cripes'
4. Like
5. EMMY SUE!!!
6. Stop!!
7. Shhh!!
8. Ready Freddy

Eight Books I Have Read Recently:
1.Atlanis- David Gibbins
2.Dead Aim- Iris Johansen
3.On the Run- Iris Johansen
4.Fatal Tide- Iris Johansen
5.I am Legend- Richard Matheson
6.Don't Tell- Karen Rose
7.The Big Bad Wolf- James Patterson
8.Three- Ted Dekkar

Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
1. Grease
2. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
3. The Wizard of Oz
4. Clueless
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
7. Sixteen Candles
8. Pretty in Pink

Eight People I Have to Invite to do This Meme:
1. Chele
2. Keri
3. April
4. Dawn
5. Jackie
6. Sarah
7. Heather
8. Robyn

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

That was really good ~ I like that kind of thing!!
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XX

Heather said...

i will get to it soon i promise.

Robyn said...

Ah, pretty in pink, I never tire of the duckman. Breakfast Club is another I could at one point in my life say the whole movie line for line, without it playing.
I'll be working on mine.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ahhh! I finally got to mine!

I noticed our lists have some similarities! =) Do you enjoy reading? If you do, there is a cool site called "Goodreads" that is like the "Flixster" site for movies, only it's for books. There is a link in my left sidebar if you want to check it out. =)