Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend update

This weekend was nice.


Saturday, I headed to the Ponte Fest in town with Chele. It wasn't too hot, we had some good food and did some 'people watching'. Emily went on a few rides. later that night Chele hung around and we watched the Olympic opening ceremonies and did some silly things-had some good ole fun.


Sunday, we had a pizza picnic birthday party for my Grandfather who turned 80 this year. Chele was also there. We're cousins, for those of you who don't know. It was a good time, Emily got to play with her cousin Grace who is 6mos older than her and they had fun 'scootering' as they call it. We had pizza from my Grandfather's favorite place and the one with hot peppers-Mmmm Mmmm Good!!


Overall we had a nice time together as a family, not too much arguing, LOL.



Emily, Barbara (a cousin) and my neice Grace.

Emily and Grace 'scootering'

My Grandfather blowing out his candles, notice the fancy macaroni necklace he's wearing, one of Emily's designs. LOL

Grace making sure her blueberry is blue enough to eat

Emily is eating them right off the bush, Mmmm Mmmm Good!!!!

What did you eat (do) this weekend???

P.S Hi Jen, My sister in law stops by once in awhile...She is Grace's Mommy!!

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Great photos ~ it looks like you had alot of fun
love and hugs XXXX

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! I love the pics of the girls. So sweet!

Chele76 said...

I think it's funny how my head is popping out in the background of Pa's pic... lol

Robyn said...

those photos of them on the scooters cracked me up. Mmm, I'm loving blueberries right now.
This weekend I ate a lot of concession stand crap.