Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day off!!

Tomorrow I am taking a break. I am going to the beach with Chele & Emily. This will be Emily's first trip to the Ocean beach. My Mom never took us as kids, I think because she was over weight. I don't want to do that to Emily, I want her to do things and have fun. Considering I live in CT, where you can get just about anywhere in the state in under an hour, LOL. I haven't been to the ocean beach in 10+ yrs. Jim and I just never did that. So tomorrow I am hoping for a fun day at the beach, some chatting and relaxing. I will bring a book, but I doubt Chele and I will stop talking LOL. (we can never watch a movie together either).......


5 comments:

Tabitha said...

You deserve a break Julie and a day at the beach will be a great way to have fun and relax!!
I have started a second blog which is for invited guests only!! It is a place where I can blog about the goings on with my ex and anything else that is annoying me ha ha !! ~ without me having to worry who is reading it!! I can't find an e mail address to e mail you ~ so if you could e mail me via my profile page ~ I can then add your e mail address to the new blog and you will be able to access it!! I hope you will come over and visit and comment!! sending love and hugs XXXXX

Amanda said...

Have fun!
I love going to the beach :)

Robyn said...

Have a great time. I'd love a day at the beach.

Jen said...

That top picture is awesome!

Jess & John said...

I looooove the beach!! My dad use to take us all the time. It was our thing. I swear one day I will own a beach house. Have some fun!