Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I wanna cry....

I've mentioned before that I have PCOS. I have my period again-which is good news for me. I know for those who get it every month are like -whatever- but to me this is big. But to have it now is such bad timing. I am crampy today and when you don't get it all the time, cramps are usually pretty bad. I am emotional and wanna sit in bed and watch TV. But I am moving along and packing the house up.

Jim just called me and told me that the buyer wants to come here tomorrow with a carpet guy. I wanna punch her out. I have my first board meeting tonight and won't be here to straighten up. I am packing for goodness sake-the house is a mess. Two O'clock tomorrow-whatever!! I am so irritated.

Well, I have to go pack some more. And now I have to make it look like an organized mess. UGH!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope you are feeling a little less crampy soon. There is nothing worse than cramp.. Never mind moving house on top of that!
l,
Amanda xx

Tabitha said...

Oh Julie ~ I do feel for you ~ and all you need is some stupid woman and a carpet guy!!!
Keep smiling ~ 6 days and counting!!
love and big hugs XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

How's the packing going? Hope your cramps have improved!

Bekah said...

ugh. that does sound rotten. but on the plus side -- they already bought the house right? so who cares what it looks like right now, hopefully they will understand that when one moves one takes their stuff. that can cause a mess.

sorry you feel crampy, hope tomorrow is better!!!

Robyn said...

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Oh what sucky timing! Sorry to hear that girl. Good luck!