Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

So tonight we were flipping through the channels and I stopped briefly on ABC family. The new show "true life of an American teenager" was on. Emily says "oooh Mommy I want to watch the teenager movie." Jim and I laughed. I said "how do you know about the teenager movie?" She says " it's the American teenager movie, the one where the girl gets pregnant." OMG, I thought Jim and I were going to pee our pants. It was really cute coming out of her 3 1/2 yr old mouth. She's never watched it, but apparently has seen enough commercials to know what it is about. Crazy kids, they're getting too smart!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Kids know alot more than they let on!!!
I would love to see that movie that she was talking about~Juno??
Hope you had a nice night together and that the packing is going well.
Love,
Amanda xxx

Jess & John said...

I believe it or not...like that show. We watched it last night.

Robyn said...

they pick up everything don't they.