Monday, August 25, 2008

TTFN

Well people, tonight is my last night in my home. I am a little sad, this was my first grown up place of my own. As the stuff clears out and the rooms become emptier. It seems to get a little easier. I saw the pretty painted walls of my soon to be bedroom, moonlight blue, by Glidden. The wood floors are all sanded and shiny. I can't believe the time is here, I am moving to the 'country'.

My friends, I will be offline for a week!!! Yes, a week. We have the phone company scheduled to come out next Tues to "hook" us up. I am sad, and I can't believe I will be without my computer!! ARGH!!! But that will give me more time to unpack and get organized.

Until then...........I will post pics when I come back. Will you miss me??

Oh and I will keep you updated by Twitter. I need to have some outlet to vent!!!!!

13 comments:

Tabitha said...

Good luck Julie ~ I really hope that the move goes ok for you!!
I can't wait to see your new place, looking forward to seeing all those photos!!
Take care ~ I will miss you!!
love and hugs XXXXX

~**Dawn**~ said...

See you on the flip side, Julie! Happy new house in the country!

Chele76 said...

have a glass for me :)

Robyn said...

happy moving. Can't wait to see the new digs.

Amanda said...

You will be too busy to miss the computer! Tee Hee :D
I hope the move goes smoothly and i can't wait to see lots of pictures:)
See you later!
l,
Amanda xx

Heather said...

let me know when you are ready for visitors! and welcome to the country! it is very much fun!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos. Good luck with the move. And of course I'll miss you, silly girl!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear ALL ABOUT IT!! And definitely see pictures! how exciting!!

CanadianMama said...

I will miss you tons!
Good luck, I'm sure it's a bittersweet day for you!

Meggie said...

I hope your move goes well! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'll be checking back to see more of yours when you return.

Mary said...

I hope your move went well :)

Chele76 said...

In case anyone is wondering - Julie's internet access is still down. AT&T is not being co-operative with them at all. I believe their next target date is early this week. Keep those fingers crossed!

A Day in My Life said...

I hope the move went smoothly for you. Let me know when you are up for visitors as well. I would love to check out your new place. Plus I just got in your rooster from Partylite last week.