Saturday, February 7, 2009

My birthday is one week from today. I will be 37 years old. I can't believe I am so close to 40. Is it just me or does time fly once you hit 30. Tomorrow we are heading to my MIL's to celebrate my birthday. My hubby, my wonderful hubby ordered me my favorite cake- vanilla cake with butter cream frosting and yellow and purple roses. He even remembered my color choice. My brother's birthday was last Wednesday. Although we are 2 yrs apart our birthdays are 10 days apart and we have always celebrated them together. Its nice to celebrate with Jim's family because for the first time its only my birthday. So this week is my celebration week as my hubby likes to call it. I hope it turns out to be a great one.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I have stopped counting my birthdays too LOL!!
I hope you have a nice time celebrating ~ that cake sounds great, i LOVE birthday cake!
l,
Amanda x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE making mine and Daryl's birthday into a "birthday weekend" or "birthday week"!

Happy "early" birthday to you! ENJOY YOUR YUMMY CAKE!

Robyn said...

Everyone is doing this week long birthday thing. I need a week long birthday.

Heather said...

Have a great Birthday!