Sunday, February 22, 2009

I need a fix!!


I love making a trip to the Christmas Tree Shoppes. They were always at least a 30min drive. Now, living in the "country" the closest one is an hour away. I am sad. I need a fix. I also received 2 gift cards for the CTS so have some guilt free shopping to do. But I don't know when I can go. I was thinking maybe tomorrow after Em gets out of school. But we had a lot of snow today. Which means there will probably be a delay in the morning. Delays always throw me off for the whole day.

4 comments:

beckylbranch said...

What are the Christmas Tree Shoppes? Is it a store? I want snow sooo bad, but here in TX it was like almost 80 today! blah!

Amanda said...

Is that a Christmas shop?
You gotta make the time to go, you have gift vouchers after all to spend!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CTS !! i haven't been in almost a year... maybe a trip is in order cause we both got jipped out of Saturday.

A Day in My Life said...

I wish that they would put one in Waterbury!