Found out,finally, from current buyers mortgage guy that it doesn't look good. His income last yr was inflated by an $30k IRA he cashed in. NICE!! So this new offer, they seem to be standing strong at 9900 less than asking. So now me and hubby are tring to decide it if is worth our while to just go lower. We're wondering if the first offer was kinda a fluff offer. The market is so bad and the city we live in isn't on the top of everyone's list. So this 3rd offer is right in the middle of all three?? IS this a sign????