Emily had a birthday party this morning at a friend's house. After that I didn't feel like going home so we headed out for a drive. We ended up near Cornwall, CT. It has a very old covered bridge, Emily thought it was very cool. As we were driving we saw snow flakes-omg- where is spring? I thought the flakes were because we were in the mountains, but when I got home to the hills it was snowing there too.
Here are a few photos of the Covered Bridge in West Cornwall CT..........

On the diet front, I am doing ok. Watching my pts but not always logging them. My hubby has been doing great, going on the treadmill everyday.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Country Drive
Posted by Julie at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is very pretty..it looks like the bridge in the movie "Babyboom"
Wow, that bridge is beautiful! You are so lucky to even see snow. I have never seen or touched snow in my entire life! :(
The last time I was there was the day I got my ring ;)
I looks beautiful there, it looks like the kind of place i'd like to visit.
l,
Amanda x
The pics came out gorgeous! Love covered bridges so much. Did you take those with your new camera?
April, nope not my pics, I just googled them. I only had my cell phone and it was snowing.
Post a Comment