Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Hope everyone had a great holiday. We had a nice one ourselves. Christmas eve with my family and Christmas day with Jim's. Yesterday and today I have done nothing. It feels good to not stress about shopping and presents. My living room looks like Santa's bag exploded and I am trying to pick up a little here and there. We got the coolest pancake pan...check it out.....


Emily's favorite food is now the cutest food!!


What are you traditions?

Stockings or gifts first?

Anything specific that needs to be in the stocking?

8 comments:

Flea said...

I love the pancake pan!

Stockings first. Wrapped. :)

Robyn said...

neat pan.

Amanda said...

I love that pancake tin ~ I have never seen anything like that before.
I'm still trying to find space for all of the kids new toys, but i think it's an extra house that i need!!
l,
amanda x
(in our house it's the present's 1st, stockings second!)

Tabitha said...

The children always open their stockings first ~ sat on the bed with me and then open the presents from Santa! They always have a bag of chocolate coins and a santa bag of marshmallows ~ that is sort of a tradition!!
Love and hugs XXX

PS ~ Great pan xxx

Anonymous said...

In my house it's gifts first, stockings second. I like the gifts in the stockings to be WRAPPED but still trying to train Daryl on that one. LOL

Chele76 said...

It's usually stockings last, but Mom felt like spicing it up a bit and opening them first.

Oh, and this was the first time we had breakfast before opening presents.

Amanda said...

Wishing you all the very best for 2009!
Happy New Year.
l,
amanda x

Cathy said...

Stockings are always first, then presents, then breakfast :) When I was younger my brother would wake up early & go though his stocking but then would have to wait till everyone else got up!